Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Healthcare
- 5+ years of clinical research experience (CRO, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and/or healthcare setting)
- 3+ years of site management and field monitoring experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of legislation and regulations and ICH-GCP guidelines
- Experience as a Lead CRA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; e-CRF and IVRS, project management tools
- Travel required approximately 25% for co-monitoring and training as needed
- Experience in Phase I - III in various therapeutic areas (Oncology preferred)
- Familiar with advanced concepts of clinical research and able to work effectively in a team/matrix environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Thorough knowledge of ICH-GCP, applicable regulations and monitoring practices
- Flexible, highly motivated and proactive, able to work independently; organized; team player
ImmunoGen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.
ImmunoGen, Inc. does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc.’s approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to ImmunoGen, Inc. by search/recruiting agencies not already on ImmunoGen, Inc. approved agency list shall become the property of ImmunoGen, Inc. and if the candidate is subsequently hired by ImmunoGen, Inc., ImmunoGen, Inc. shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.