What experience and education do you need?
You’ll need to have a BS degree, preferably in a related field and a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience in regulatory affairs/pharmacovigilance.
Additionally, we are seeking candidates with the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 1 year in CMC regulatory
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
As our ideal candidate, you’ll need the follow skills and knowledge:
- A strong working knowledge of drug development and pharmacovigilance guidelines and FDA/EMA regulations
- Detail orientation, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills including the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Strong computer application skills used in general office settings including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, and internet search engines
- Decision making skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to constructively analyze problems, identify issues and take appropriate action
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and subordinates.
- Interpersonal skills
What else do you need to know?
- Occasionally, you’ll be required to travel overnight
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
All interested applicants should apply at: Omeros.com, About Omeros, Careers. This will route you to our online applicant tracking system.
Omeros is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
It is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation to anyone with a disability who needs assistance completing the job application process. If you need assistance, you can either send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact Omeros, asking for Human Resources, at (206) 676-5000.