Astellas is the bright spot in the pharmaceutical industry - not just because of what we do, but in the way we do it. If you are looking for a company where you can change a life, make a dream come true, and light the way for a better tomorrow, Astellas is the place where you can shine.
We offer a different kind of work culture. A high standard of ethics is mandatory. Quality is our pledge. Diversity is valued. Individual initiative is rewarded. Astellas offers an environment where our employees can make a real difference. Come, shine with us!
Astellas is announcing a Manager, Medical Affairs Americas Data and Analytics, Location, Northbrook, IL
Purpose & Scope of Position:
Responsible for analytics and trending analysis across multiple systems and formats to support Voice of Customer (VOC) and Core Medical Plan (CMP) development and updates for Medical Affairs, Americas (MAA) by various data sources. Implements data solutions to address Medical Affairs, Americas business needs, working in partnership with all Medical Affairs entities, Global Development, Finance, Legal, Compliance, IT and external vendors as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Manages and leads technology based projects supporting MAA objectives and provides ongoing updates or change notifications to appropriate stakeholders.
* Manages, develops, maintains and supports tools to assist in collection and anaylsis of data across multiple systems and formats to support VOC ,CMP development and other key activities associated with the overall MAA mission/vision.
* Leads implementation of new MAA IT systems from vendor selection, and procurement to implemention.
* Ensures developed solutions meet the business needs of Medical Affairs, Americas and are vetted with appropriate stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Compliance, Astellas IT)
* Acts as Primary system administrator for systems/repositories which support MAA.
* Successful management of complex data sources (structured and unstructured) and resulting datasets/outputs.
* Successful communication of change, delays and outages to all Medical Affairs stakeholders.
* Reports to Director Medical Affairs, Americas Operations.
* Collaborates with internal MAA stakeholders, other Astellas stakeholders (Procurement, Legal, Compliance, IT, etc.), and external vendors